How can women prevent infertility from sexually transmitted diseases?
Modern people are open to the concept of sex. At the same time, as the number of sexual partners increases, the number of sexually transmitted diseases continues to increase, and the number of patients continues to increase. Some types of diseases can also affect conception . So, how to prevent sexually transmitted diseases and infertility ? The following is a detailed introduction made by experts from Dali Jiuzhou Hospital for everyone, I hope everyone can understand.
How to prevent infertility of sexually transmitted diseases? Experts said:
1. Strict attention to personal hygiene: Many pathogens are because patients do not pay attention to hygiene, please insist that the couple wash their lower bodies before living.
2. When bathing or staying in a public place, be sure to pay attention to bathing, and insist that the bedding should be clean and hygienic. It is best to sleep in underwear and not naked.
3. For couples who have been infertile for many years, they need to be tested for pathogens of sexually transmitted diseases, especially for chlamydia and mycoplasma. If it is detected that one party has a sexually transmitted disease, sexual life or condom use should be avoided immediately, while the other party should also be tested and treated, which is conducive to the complete elimination of the source of infection and to prevent cross-infection between husband and wife.
4. Use condoms safely and avoid direct contact with the genitals, which can prevent both sexually transmitted infections for both sexes.
5. Change the unclean sexual intercourse habits, and both parties check and adhere to the correct treatment at the same time, in order to completely cure and prevent reinfection.
After understanding the above questions on how to prevent infertility of sexually transmitted diseases, I hope that female friends will pay more attention to prevention. If you need to know more, click on the online consultation, experts from Dali Jiuzhou Hospital will answer your questions online.