Four treatments for uterine infertility
The uterus is an important reproductive organ for women. It is an important place for menstruation and the birth of a fetus. However, due to the stress of modern women and irregular lifestyles, the uterus is harmed to varying degrees, so how to treat uterine infertility? Here are four major treatments for uterine infertility by Zhuhai Jiulong infertility specialists:
1. Cervical fibroids: Surgery is the main measure to treat uterine infertility. Small fibroids can be removed or removed by vaginal fibroids. Large fibroids require abdominal resection. For infertile patients, the principle of surgery is to maintain the function of the cervix as much as possible to prevent cervical duct adhesion or stenosis. Cryotherapy can also be used. The freezing head is in the shape of a pencil or a needle. It is inserted into the fibroid or the base of the fibroid, and is frozen for 2 to 3 minutes each time, once a week without menstruation. After 5-10 treatments, the fibroid atrophy becomes smaller or falls off from the base.
2. Cervical atresia and narrow cervical dysplasia. The treatment of uterine infertility is mainly treated by dilatation: after menstruation is clean or before ovulation, first probe into the uterine cavity with a disinfection probe, and then use the cervical dilator from No. 3. Sequential expansion to number 7. Congenital cervical dysplasia can be treated with artificial cycles at the same time, or high-dose progestin can be used as a false pregnancy therapy.
3. Abnormal cervical mucus The cervical mucus secretion is too small and sticky. A small dose of estrogen can be used to treat uterine infertility, which can improve follicular function and thin the cervical mucus, which is conducive to sperm penetration. It has also been reported that the use of pulse or intravenous luteinizing hormone releasing hormone (LHRH) can also improve cervical mucus and achieve conception.
4. The treatment of uterine infertility also includes the incompatibility of sperm and cervical mucus. It is possible to exchange cervical mucus for the treatment of uterine infertility, that is, during ovulation, after disinfecting the vagina and cervix, the patient's cervical mucus will be cleaned and penetrated. Donor cervical mucus with good cross-test compatibility is injected into the patient's cervical canal. It is more ideal to inject the cervical mucus from the donor who contains her husband's essence in the cross-test. Those with anti-sperm antibody positive in serum-type cervical mucus can ask infertile couples to use the penis sleeve for half a year to one year to block the antigenic effect of sperm night. After the anti-sperm antibody concentration decreases, the chance of conception will be discontinued during the ovulation period. Increase, its effective rate can reach about 30% -50%.
Dali Jiuzhou Urology Hospital Website: http://www.dljz120.com/ Tel: 0872 -2110000
- Previous: No more
- Next post: Wuhan Infertility Hospital Online