Expert introduction: Premature ejaculation has different forms
What causes premature ejaculation? Premature ejaculation. The cause of aging. The psychological cause is the culprit of premature ejaculation. Dali Kyushu urologists introduce that there are two psychological causes and physiological principles of premature ejaculation, but most of them are physiological. Fundamentally speaking, the stimulus threshold required for ejaculation is low. The reasons for the low stimulus threshold are psychological factors and ejaculation habits. The manifestations of premature ejaculation are different, as described below:
(1) Pre-marital sex: Some young people have sex before marriage. Due to tension, excitement comes quickly, ejaculation in a hurry, it is difficult to change the established ejaculation mode after marriage.
(2) Sudden interruption of sexual intercourse: Experts from Dali Kyushu Urinary Hospital: Some people are reluctant to use contraceptive measures such as condoms and placement of contraceptive rings after marriage, but use contraceptive methods to prevent pregnancy, because the two parties are very nervous to focus on withdrawal In terms of penile ejaculation, the man's too much tension can easily cause early ejaculation.
(3) Too few sexual intercourses: Some people are struggling for work, study, or living apart from each other, or have a long-term business trip, because sexual intercourse has not occurred for a long time, and sexual requirements are too strong and premature ejaculation is easy. Some people are concerned about premature ejaculation, intentionally reducing the number of sexual intercourses, causing continuous accumulation of sexual tension, but aggravating premature ejaculation.
(4) Lack of heterosexual contact and lack of sexual knowledge: Experts from Dali Kyushu Urinary Hospital pointed out that: in social interactions, there is little communication with women, too much restraint and shyness with women, and some people lack sexual knowledge, have a mysterious sense of sexual organs, and are prone to Nervous panic caused premature ejaculation.
(5) History of masturbation: Some people have a history of excessive masturbation. Although masturbation itself does not directly cause premature ejaculation, because of fear of being discovered by parents or fellow dormitory partners during long-term masturbation, they always want to end as soon as possible, so they develop a habit of ejaculation in a hurry. .
(6) Marital relations are not harmonious: In women-headed families, premature ejaculation can occur due to excessive fear of the wife, excessive worship, strong inferiority complex, or potential hostility towards the wife. When the husband is dissatisfied with his wife, he quickly ejaculates as a vent of sexual desire. In addition, sometimes the woman has inflammation of the genital tract, which can cause pain due to sexual intercourse, so the woman asks to end sexual intercourse as soon as possible and trigger premature ejaculation.
(7) Poor room environment: If two or three generations live in the same room, sexual life is too rushed and premature ejaculation is prone.
(8) Self-righteousness: Experts from Dali Kyushu Urinary Hospital: Some people pay special attention to the semen ejected during sexual intercourse. They are affected by "one drop of sperm and ten drops of blood" and worry that sexual life will damage the body. Premature ejaculation is caused by excessive worry, but premature ejaculation can also occur due to sexual insufficiency caused by excessive indulgence.
(9) Organic causes: Premature ejaculation caused by organic causes is often accompanied by impotence of different degrees, such as prostatitis, seminal vesiculitis, diabetic neuropathy, spermatitis, urethritis, penile foreskin lace is too short, etc. Premature ejaculation occurs.
Dali Kyushu Urinary Hospital expert tips: When a male friend finds that he has premature ejaculation, he needs to go to the hospital for formal diagnosis and treatment in time to control the condition and recover as soon as possible.